The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Herpes? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77353)

Boost 30-10-2007 06:05 PM

Herpes?

Bros,

I think I did something really stupid... I frenched a FL even thou I had ulcer.

Seems the risk is quite high, should I get a check up based on that?

I nv give her oral sex and used condom... main loophole would be the frenching....

Any advice bros?

EZLink Card 30-10-2007 06:31 PM

Re: Herpes?

If you want to talk about sway, anything also can happen because if your ucler is still new, it's an open wound and lots of nasty virus have a chance of being transmitted, even HIV if the FL is also somehow bleeding in her mouth. Again that is if you are DAMN sway.

Some will say, it's ok, you wouldn't be that sway, some will say better go check. So it depends on what kind of a person you are. If you need a comfirmation then go check, cause there is always a possibility that you might have caught something. Even without ucler, and with condom, you still can catch virus transmitted through skin contact at the genital area.

Done!!! 30-10-2007 09:19 PM

"HIV is able to get into keratinocytes, but it reproduces less than it would in blood cells . . . because saliva contains an HIV inhibitor," Under certain circumstances, keratinocytes can release the virus to blood cells, which proliferate much faster than keratinocytes. Thus, the transfer of the infection from keratinocytes to white blood cells may provide a point of entry for HIV.

Any open wound will put you and her in risk :p

dann0620 31-10-2007 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boost (Post 2360468)
Bros,

I nv give her oral sex and used condom... main loophole would be the frenching....

Any advice bros?

Boost,

Minimal risk.Deep kissing is just a minimal risk. Doing a STD/HIV check-up is good for yourself since you might have a certain exposure before and not specifically just this frenched Kissing episode.

If Herpes, the worse you can get is type1 because more than 70% SG population have it and this include children & babies. Genital herpes is very unlikely. not all ulcer is herpes.

Boost 31-10-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dann0620 (Post 2361107)
Boost,

Minimal risk.Deep kissing is just a minimal risk. Doing a STD/HIV check-up is good for yourself since you might have a certain exposure before and not specifically just this frenched Kissing episode.

If Herpes, the worse you can get is type1 because more than 70% SG population have it and this include children & babies. Genital herpes is very unlikely. not all ulcer is herpes.

Thanks bro, will probably go for a check up after 3 mths...

btw any GP also can do blood test right? Why go to DSC?

AfA_hmor 31-10-2007 10:46 AM

not every GP offers HIV testing. Not every GP has the facilities to test for STDs too. That's why go DSC better, DSC is all in one.

chop6869 31-10-2007 03:28 PM

go for oraquick HI test
only $29
but do the after 6weeks
Just take care

akirawatase 31-10-2007 09:12 PM

eh wad is the oralquick HI test? may i know where's the DSC as well? thx

AfA_hmor 02-11-2007 11:00 AM

http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/
visit the website. the address is there. plus all the info on what services they have, and the fees

analog 14-11-2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boost (Post 2360468)
Bros,

Any advice bros?

He Bro:

Ulcer is caused by HSV-1. If you frenched her and she does not have HSV-1 yet, meaning she doesn't have anti-bodies to it, you likely gave it to her. Don't worry, most people have HSV-1.
If you licker her pussy, that's entirely different. If she already has HSV-1 she's likely fine, if she doesn't you might have given her genitle HSV-1 which is VERY similar to HSV-2. First breakout is bad but after that it more or less disappears.

As for AIDS to you, if you suspected she had AIDS, well...you know where I'm going with this.

Anyhow, good luck.

Cheers,
Jim