The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kenna trick (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742434)

ThroatFucker 28-08-2019 11:40 AM

Kenna trick

I don't know if you all kenna before or is I stupid. I find nice lady on CofeeNBagel, always text her on phone but she alway don't like me call her. Then one day finally she can meet. I go her house she open light small small very dark. She gam my lj and use her tongue fuck my pigu very shiok. When kiss me I feel why a bit prickie. Then she say want me fuck. When I try to touch her cb WALAN KAN NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYE. NO CHEE BYE. I kick her down the bed and wear my cloth and run outside house. CHEE BYE kia live in Yishun.

kingster 28-08-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThroatFucker (Post 19131627)
I don't know if you all kenna before or is I stupid. I find nice lady on CofeeNBagel, always text her on phone but she alway don't like me call her. Then one day finally she can meet. I go her house she open light small small very dark. She gam my lj and use her tongue fuck my pigu very shiok. When kiss me I feel why a bit prickie. Then she say want me fuck. When I try to touch her cb WALAN KAN NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYE. NO CHEE BYE. I kick her down the bed and wear my cloth and run outside house. CHEE BYE kia live in Yishun.

Lame, you come here kp for fk. You tio cat fish and smmr never check. Use your big head more next time.

ThroatFucker 28-08-2019 11:24 PM

Re: Kenna trick

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingster (Post 19131711)
Lame, you come here kp for fk. You tio cat fish and smmr never check. Use your big head more next time.

sorry boss

cqueen 29-08-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Good morning ThroatFucker,

Haha..thanks for making me laugh so heartily to start my day.

lawry 29-08-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingster (Post 19131711)

Well, i guess in the legal point of view he has the right to complain as he is been induced into committing an act thinking it’s some cute lady..

But seriously, a normal girl where got first time meet ask you to meet at her house and super dark?

You didn’t think logically 😂

ibanezjem555 29-08-2019 10:08 AM

No wonder minimise her or his talk time, always text. Low voice over phone will give game away ! :eek:

Penfolds 29-08-2019 10:12 AM

Got Pic to share?? :p::D:)

Alicia00 01-09-2019 02:02 AM

Then find one that got CB one loh . U do know there is a thing call sex change right . Medical very advanced now leh . 别告诉我你连这个都不知道 。

Alicia00 01-09-2019 02:02 AM

LOL .......

hahalol2000 01-09-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Lol, I wish I were you.

mogibecrod 02-09-2019 12:33 AM

I think here will nt mind being tricked. Haha. Ts gt pic ma?

JuzOldGuy 02-09-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicia00 (Post 19146195)
Then find one that got CB one loh . U do know there is a thing call sex change right . Medical very advanced now leh . 别告诉我你连这个都不知道 。

haven't seen ya for a while... welcome back babe :cool:

Summerhillt 14-09-2019 10:35 AM

Can share Yishun contact?