The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=930292)

Hornykid456 07-04-2023 09:21 PM

Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Recently tried a new ml in a shop. Ran into another ml that i visit regularly and she was quite unhappy that i visited another ml from her shop. Now i feel quite awkward to even visit the shop at all. how ah

BedGuy 07-04-2023 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hornykid456 (Post 22223541)
Recently tried a new ml in a shop. Ran into another ml that i visit regularly and she was quite unhappy that i visited another ml from her shop. Now i feel quite awkward to even visit the shop at all. how ah

Very simple bro. Do tarma lol.😁

sibeinerd 07-04-2023 09:49 PM

Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Quote:

Lol i have same situation
I always visit a ml.
I want try other ml but the thought of kena know my regular may spoil the regular privilege, end up didnt even want go the place.

Sogal 07-04-2023 09:58 PM

Quote:

well it's happen to me as well,

I am regular with one viet, and I want to try other ML on that shop, I ask her few times to intro, she never want to intro.

one day I want to book her and she is busy, I told her I only free on that slot, give me someone else. then I got to try other ML.

but good thing is, when she know that you are going with other ML, she get jealous and somehow service you better and trying so bad not to lose you ;)

SGBJ2016 07-04-2023 09:59 PM

Usually I feel awkward also. In fact once my regular got a little disappointed when she heard I visited her colleague.
On the other hand there is another ML who tries to set up appointment whenever a new young colleague comes. It seems she has more of a shop management role nowadays.

rainmaker1 07-04-2023 10:02 PM

I normally ask the off days of the gals. If I want to visit 1 gal, I go on the other gal off day. But it can be hard if you want to visit more than 2 gals from the same spa

WildC 07-04-2023 10:30 PM

Quote:

My experience is of another kind in a curtain joint. When the ML offered the extra services, she bent down to whisper in my ears. And when I replied in my normal voice, she quickly put a finger to my lips and told me to speak softly. There is no other customer at that time but 1 other ML sitting outside.

If there is another customer, quite understandable. But if the only other person is her colleague doing the same job and offering similar services, why must be so secretive? I am sure the MLs, agmonst themselves knew what each other were offering.

Any views?

Pussycheongster 07-04-2023 10:33 PM

Exactly my same sentiments too. I usually take my regular girl, but recently there were 2 new girls at the shop. Not bad looking too. So when my regular was off that day, I chose the new girl. And we hit off well together too. Turns out she is just as good in massage and dmgs also sama sama. $50 can also roam all over with sensual hj. And she asked me to visit her again next round. Aiya... it's ok if they happen to be from different shops. But such is life.

Think the easier and more obvious choice (at least for me) is to stick to the regular girl. But sometimes having variety is good. But so far the first ML's services and massage has been nothing short of excellent, and I don't want her attitude to change in case she not happy I using another ML in the same massage shop lei.

WOOHOO 07-04-2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmaker1 (Post 22223617)
I normally ask the off days of the gals. If I want to visit 1 gal, I go on the other gal off day. But it can be hard if you want to visit more than 2 gals from the same spa

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

WildC 07-04-2023 11:12 PM

Quote:

Deleted as this is a duplicate.

Neverlookback 08-04-2023 12:05 AM

Why even worry about this?
The SW are there to make $$.
You are the customer paying the SW.
Its your choice

superstiffy 08-04-2023 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmaker1 (Post 22223617)

ya same.. but i not so greedy like u... most to most only 2 ml in 1 shop never want to try so many.. :D:D

quiddi 08-04-2023 12:22 PM

Cannot be as weird as me. 2 ML i know from another 2 different shops joined my regular. Lucky we were all able to get along well. Can still eat drink and joke.

loneyheart 08-04-2023 04:06 PM

Actually why should we bother as we r paying ?
She should be topping up her svc to get us returning as regular :)

afterburn 08-04-2023 04:57 PM

Tried before 2 viet sisters working at the same shop. Elder sis first, then when one day she busy, recommended her younger sis. Subsequently I sometimes alternate between the two. Each got their own strengths.

No tarma because it was a "clean" shop :D No awkwardness, and it only got awkward later on when they graduated to offering hj, then ask if I received from the other sister.

Now they each work on opposite side of SG, different shops, and I only stuck with one that's nearby!