The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Petain girls oh ah gua? I'm confused. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=205293)

byking86 07-09-2010 10:08 PM

Petain girls oh ah gua? I'm confused.

Is petain flood with ah gua or pure girls? I'm confused and I am going there someday to bonk. Please advise.

peanut123 08-09-2010 02:31 AM

Re: Petain girls oh ah gua? I'm confused.

Quote:

Originally Posted by byking86 (Post 5191664)
Is petain flood with ah gua or pure girls? I'm confused and I am going there someday to bonk. Please advise.

House 9 has a few ah guas. The rest are ALL REAL WOMEN ! Happy bonking, but remember that the place is a bit dirty and stinky, so be mentally prepared.

Fetish Joe 08-09-2010 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut123 (Post 5192299)
House 9 has a few ah guas. The rest are ALL REAL WOMEN ! Happy bonking, but remember that the place is a bit dirty and stinky, so be mentally prepared.

but its a good play ground :D

cheers

fornicator 08-09-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut123 (Post 5192299)

Greetings Bro peanut123! It's been a long while since I read a post from you! Being helpful as ever!:D

Agree, I think there are 3 ah guas in H09, as was told to me by Sau Wei of R05. She is CAT40 BTW, service is SOP but she has this x-factor to me that I cannot resist.:p Just had 1 session and will RTF later. Many WLs going for 1 month leave soon, better visit them first before they go.

Cheers.:D

byking86 09-09-2010 11:09 PM

thanks for the clarification. I can see that the place is quite unmanageable as in the environment. Will take note of the ah guas house to avoid cos since it is quite a distance with desker rd. skali bonk wrongly. will get a shock of my life. :D What's the damage like and period for each bonk? varies from hse to hse or individual girls?

Angielover 10-09-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byking86 (Post 5198324)
thanks for the clarification. I can see that the place is quite unmanageable as in the environment. Will take note of the ah guas house to avoid cos since it is quite a distance with desker rd. skali bonk wrongly. will get a shock of my life. :D What's the damage like and period for each bonk? varies from hse to hse or individual girls?

Damage will varies from the different category. From $20, $30 , $40 and then $50. Each bonk will be about 15 to 20 mins, again it will be up to the individual WL whether the do it slow or they hurry you.
Most of the time after you have come the expect you to get out of the room, to them time is money.

Every house has all the different categories, so you have to look see look see all the individual house. Be prepared though as some of the WLs are quite old.

You may refer to the forum: Petain S-List for infor on all the WLs.

Thanks.:)

zhengde2 13-09-2010 03:04 PM

bro , pay before bonk of after bonk ? can we decide? or we will have to pay before business starts?

fornicator 13-09-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhengde2 (Post 5208414)
bro , pay before bonk of after bonk ? can we decide? or we will have to pay before business starts?

Usually, WL will ask for payment first before taking off her clothes.

Personally, I pay first, after settle then proceed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

ibelieveindevil 13-09-2010 08:27 PM

those ah gua got dick or not? and at which house?

AngusYoung 14-09-2010 08:14 AM

All ah guas are post op.

So honestly you cant really tell.

hoosdathu 17-09-2010 02:45 AM

yup H9 got some, took one LB there last time.

already potong one.