The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Can do to stay longer during sex? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=633613)

MrKrabs 18-11-2016 01:31 AM

Can do to stay longer during sex?

Want to ask this question, because recently i feel that my sexual timing has been getting lesser, to the point where i starting to feel my morale affected.

So what i have been doing now is that i have been trying kegels, but i would like to hear maybe some suggestions form you guys in hope it will help me out abit

Also those guys like me that have PE, do you find that sometimes you morale is affected when you cum too early?

StarBugs 18-11-2016 01:38 AM

Re: Can do to stay longer during sex?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKrabs (Post 15324739)
do you find that sometimes you morale is affected when you cum too early?

No point letting this king of thing affect your sex life, just move on

sadsky18 18-11-2016 01:50 AM

Quote:

Want to ask this question, because recently i feel that my sexual timing has been getting lesser, to the point where i starting to feel my morale affected.

So what i have been doing now is that i have been trying kegels, but i would like to hear maybe some suggestions form you guys in hope it will help me out abit

Also those guys like me that have PE, do you find that sometimes you morale is affected when you cum too early?

cum too fast then do a few more times lo .

IAmAwesome 18-11-2016 01:53 AM

Try and change your diet bro, sometimes that help, trying cutting down on meat products especially and go for more green leafy vegetables

TheTerminator 18-11-2016 06:12 AM

Quote:

i have been trying kegels

Keep continuing your kegels exercise bro, it does help to improve your sexual timing

MrKrabs 20-11-2016 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadsky18 (Post 15324787)
cum too fast then do a few more times lo .

Do more times also same bro, sometimes i think its my lifestyle

nickolas 20-11-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 15324789)
Try and change your diet bro, sometimes that help, trying cutting down on meat products especially and go for more green leafy vegetables

yup, you are right...

rawboy83 20-11-2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 15324789)

Shall give it a try.

xoxostrike 21-11-2016 09:20 PM

Change your lanjiao . :p

ExBros 21-11-2016 09:25 PM

Tried servicing your rifle?

TehCKosong 23-11-2016 11:06 AM

I think too little? Do more sure can dong longer

Cowsberg 23-11-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxostrike (Post 15339169)

Change small head, not the big one? :D

theshowstopper 23-11-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

How to know kegels really helps :confused:?

michkim2 23-11-2016 11:04 PM

Understand that kegel exercises does help in some way. Need to keep on doing kegel exercises for 6-8 weeks before you see improvement just like you are building up your other body's muscles group.

I am more than 45yo and luckily is able to still keep it up for between 20-45 mins (still occasionally probably hit more than 60 mins with my fb- don't really time but estimate from time book in to hotel) from time of penetration.

I practices a bit of qi exercises that channel to my lower abdomen area. Still wake up in the morning with the flag pole up when I don't have sex that night before. :)

Have a new SB this Aug and help her to 5 orgasms in our first session. She claimed that she had never had multiple orgasms before with one penetration as her previous experiences with other guys are only 5-10 mins and she needs longer to come probably, or not enough fore-play. But nevertheless, I believe kegel exercises will help.

cume2me 24-11-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxostrike (Post 15339169)

I certainly like your reply . :)