The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Budget Threesome with both "20 plus years old" PRC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=95819)

geminean 28-09-2008 10:00 AM

Budget Threesome with both "20 plus years old" PRC

Due to F1 , have several groups of clients in town . Meet this two in a small ktv while out with clients . Have to go for breakfast tim sum with clients so will fill you guys in on the stats of the gals later ! First the damage , great for those in a rush of time but enjoy the quantity of two servicing you!:D

$90 / 1 shot / 1 hour !

They do solo also but price not as budget liao . will let you bros do the maths tonite .

Sorry guys have to rush off . fill you on the stats tonite !:D . Bros interested can directly PM now also !

Angel.Janus 28-09-2008 10:41 AM

Re: Budget Threesome with both "20 plus years old" PRC

wah... 双飞at $90 ah???

hope can get the contacts, and try out their combo skills...

uobboss 28-09-2008 12:48 PM

Waiting for FR:D

geminean 29-09-2008 10:55 AM

Sorry bros , have recieved many PMs from interested bros here . But both of them went to genting. so i will release the numbers and stats once they are back again . Sorry again,to have cause a stir in your pants , will pm all bros that pm me first upon their return to give u guys prioity ! :p

Dark.Knight 30-09-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geminean (Post 3103599)
Sorry bros , have recieved many PMs from interested bros here . But both of them went to genting. so i will release the numbers and stats once they are back again . Sorry again,to have cause a stir in your pants , will pm all bros that pm me first upon their return to give u guys prioity ! :p

wah.. genting! they went there to play and have fun or to 'work' there bro? if its 'work' it might take like 2 to 3 weeks before they come back to sillypore.. oh dear oh dear.. :eek:

adventureboy38 02-10-2008 03:06 PM

Hi Bro,

Can provide their ctc...

Thanks

geminean 05-10-2008 04:54 AM

There is good news and bad news for bros here!

:D GOOD NEWS - there two birds are coming back on Monday! but i will release only on monday noon time cos it was requested by them as they are still on bao time by one businessman . So they are on call and beckon basis by this guy till monday noon . Since bro here waited so long , what is two more days!

:( BAD NEWS - i will not be able to handle this thread anymore Will be passing the baton to BRO JASDUDE . so coming monday , he will be the one passing out the contacts to you guys . Don't worry , those that PM me till then will still get their contacts first as i will forward your request list to BRO JASDUDE . Thanks for all and happy bonking !

JacDao 05-10-2008 05:22 AM

wow , good find bro ! please check your pm . i have asked for HAI NI aka AN NI's contact also . its being some time liao and no reply from you . think you have miss me out accidentally . PLEASE share her contact and this budget sisters with me !:D

Juicer 05-10-2008 07:27 AM

:D please share their contact . i will FR once i try them

jasdude 06-10-2008 02:55 PM

TO ALL BROS

SEEMS LIKE BRO GEMINEAN HAS BEING SCREWED BY THE TWO PRC INTO WRITING THIS THREAD FOR THEM . THEY ARE STILL UNCONTACTABLE , REASONS UNKNOWN WHY YET . I HAD TOLD HIM NOT TO HAVE HIGH HOPES AS THEY MOST LIKELY KENA BAO BY SOMEONE ALREADY .

BRO GEMINEAN HAVE ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN TO ALL BROS HERE , HE IS DEEPLY APOLOGETIC FOR STARTING SOMETHING AND CANNOT DELIVER . WELL CAN'T BLAME HIM IF THE PUSSY REFUSE TO WORK !:p

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ENTRY OF THIS THREAD .THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED