Thread: Vietnam - HCM
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro Sha Gua can only recommend this hotel as he has goooooooooood experiences hugging a fake BB gal to sleep there ..hahahahah Personally speaking, there are many other budget hotels around HCMC. I personally dislike that street as i feel it doesn't offer the cleaniness that one is looking for. Only the chao ang moh will go there.

With budget of US$35 and below, there are many to choose from.
SV,

So, what would your top 3 girl friendly budget hotels be?

Last time, I stayed at the upmarket Singapore GLC owned Sedona Suites and it was fabulous as 3 of us shared the 3-bedroomed apartment at a good discounted price. However, this trip, theres only one of me so I rather not afford the discounted one-bedroomed apartment and want to try the budget places.

That visit, I had special permission to bring our friends overnight without problems there so in a way, it was great.

I did call that slim girl you recommended but she was not my type and I sent her away with a decent tip of 100k Dongs (with the excuse that her timing was bad and my girlfriend is making unplanned visit).

In any case, it was a great visit and I am returning in Aug for a lightning visit to close up some unfinished chapters! (non professional girls - normal work).

Saigon is great for that with a huge list of possibilities if we care to look.

The p4p is also great esp the downmarket Karaokes where the rooms have no Karaoke systems and the line-up of women in braless and pantyless outfits defeats many places I have been!

Am still working on the TR but cannot seem to finish it!