View Single Post
Old 15-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 12
TaTTooBaBy is a glorious beacon of lightTaTTooBaBy is a glorious beacon of lightTaTTooBaBy is a glorious beacon of lightTaTTooBaBy is a glorious beacon of lightTaTTooBaBy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tcss / Gatherings / Info sharing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Hahahaha....... I am fine now. Thank you Thank you everyone. Hmmm....let me see which story to post tonight ???.....maybe tonight a bit different ba........how about a..........

The Most "Zhun" (90%) Fortune-Teller I Experienced

Like all fortune-tellers that I have consulted, I not only take it with a pinch of salt but also pepper too. But this one was just too " zhun " until whenever I think of it, it still puzzled me. Why only 90% when I said it was very " zhun "? Well as you read along, I am sure you all will understand why I only give 90%........

This incident happened in the eighties at AMK central. There was a emporium ( yes, dun know why last time like to call emporium) called Oriental or Plaza (sorry, I couldnt remember the exact name). I remembered it was just beside a cinema (sorry I also couldnt remember the cinema name) and just behind it, there was also another cinema ( haiz, also cannot remember the name too). Just outside the emporium along the passage way, there was a fortune-teller. He use a small table to conduct his business and there was a small idol called " jiao chai ". I was actually jalan jalan with my ex- sworn brother ( let just call him H ) there when he told me that this FT was quite " zhun ". He said he strike a few times ( small ones ) after consulting him. So out of curiosity, I too decided to try too. This FT is a skinny bespectacled man in his late fifties and I noticed that he was wearing a lot gold rings on his fingers.

As usual, the FT will start off with lighting joss-sticks, pray at the idol and start asking some questions about me. I asked him about the prices and decided to go for "luck" = $5, "marriage" = $5. After reading my palm, asked my year of birth and some other questions, he started to put some old coins into a empty tortoise shell and shake it. He then do some calculations and suddenly his eyes brighten up. He looked at me and said : " Did you buy any electronic thing this week ?" Actually that week I had just bought a pager on Monday. During that time, pager was a very in-thing but it was very expensive. I have saved very hard to get one and it cost me $299 that time. Before I could answer him, the FT said again " Of all the customers I had seen today, yours is the most "ong ", about 9/10 !!! If you have bought one already, remember to buy the last 4 digits this weekend. If you do not strike the top 3, you can come and dismantle my stall !!!" I was very shocked when I heard this and so is H. H then kicked my leg but I do not understand what it mean and dun know why I told the FT I have not bought any yet. As it was a Thursday,the FT said never mind but do remember what he said when I have bought one. I then thank him and we proceed to the second one, "marriage".

After a while, he said that I will never married a Sillipore girl but in my whole life there will be 3 marriages but all are with foreigners. I was very shocked as how could it be. I am not well educated, not born with a silver spoon in my mouth how to meet foreigners? I always think 1 day I would marry a local girl, someone about my same status, have a few babies and thats it. So I just thank the fortune-teller and carry on jalan jalan with H.

That day H asked me whether I have bought my pager number for the weekend. I said yes, I have actually bought $6 big, $2 small already on Tuesday.

Saturday then came. I was at home watching Italian soccer. I was lying on the sofa and it was a cool afternoon as it was raining heavily earlier. Dun know why suddenly I start perspiring and words of the FT started coming into my mind. I then went to my drawer, took out the 4D betting slip and start writing down my last 4 pager number. I wrote the number and wrote $50 & $50 small. During that time, the 4D betting slip is not like nowadays. It is actually a very thin slip of paper whereby you have to write the number on it and beside it there is a BIG & SMALL box for you to fill the amount in. I then quickly went to the betting centre as it was almost closing time.

As it was a Saturday, as usual the queues were terribly long. Even though I didnt know I could make it to the counter in time, I still joined in the queue. Luckily, I make it in time, 5 minutes before closing. I then reached into my trousers for my wallet and realized that I have forgotten to bring it along !!!. I was very disappointed but told myself that it is still okay as I have already bought $6 big & $2 small...

That evening came, time for the results. I quickly on the radio and waited eagerly for the results. When my number was really announced, I started jumping up and down around the house. My sister and parents all were shocked but I think they knew I have strike 4D. It was third prize and I won $5000. My pager then started beeping continuously. It was all my friends looking for me.....hehee.....

After I have collected my winnings, I went back immediately to the FT. When he saw me, he smiled. He did not asked me which top 3 prize I struck and I also did not told him. I just told him I am back to " tiam u " and he smiled again. He took 3 joss-sticks, lighted it and passed it to me. I prayed to the idol and passed him a angpow. Inside got $300 but he asked me to put it behind the idol myself. After it was done, I thank him and off I went to enjoyed my new found wealth.

After about a month of enjoying my $$$$, I decided to consult the FT again. But when I reached the place, the stall was not there. Despite many subsequent trips later (even years), he is simply just not there anymore.......haiz.......

I have asked for 2 types for telling. The first one had already happened and it was very " zhun". As for the second telling, this is my second marriage and both are all with foreigners and by saying this , I think you will know by now why I said it is only 90% "zhun". But then again, deep inside my heart, I really pray and hope everyday that for once please dun let it become 100% "zhun " !!!!!.....guess you know what I mean by this......end of story......thanks for reading.......
Hope ur marriage prt dun so zhun ...