View Single Post
Old 21-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCheongster View Post
I have tried this girl yesterday and was totally satisfied.

Her GFE is strong and she is very service oriented. She looks great and I am more than 100% sure her body will make any guys turn their head and bio her when she walks along the street.
Slim waist and slender built with good size boobs.

Her massage is above average and I can feel that she really concentrates herself when doing the massage and definitely not piano type.
She seems to be trying her best and utmost effort trying to lossen my stiff muscles especially the back of my neck cause I told her that I have stiff neck recently and can't sleep well at night. So bros who had stiff muscles at certain area, can let her know so that she can concentrate more on that area.

BM and HJ is sensual and with her nice body in front of you, who won't shoot out fast.

My ratings of her are as follow -

Face = 8.5 - Classy look and grows prettier as you look at her
Body = 9.0 -Handful boobs with slim and slender waist
Massage = 8.0 - I am average size and can feel her strength and effort
BM = 8.5 -Erotic, slow and sensual
BJ = Nil - I didn't try as I am not a fancy of this
HJ = 8.5 - Slow and steady. Can feel her warm hand after the massage.
Attitude = 11/10
GFE = 110/100%
Damage = $90+tips
RTM = Definitely yes

After checking with her on when is the best time to book slots with her, she says her time slots are usually full at night. So daytime will be the best to secure a slot with her.
Personally, I will think best is to book one day in advance as such a nice lady will sure be harder to book in future.

Highly recommended to bros who like to have a good massage by sweet-young-thing with some special.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman9899 View Post
Visited her yesterday and was amazed at how good her attitude was.

I am not a newbie but have decided to create a new account to recommend her to all brothers here as my main account is known to my ultimate OC.

My impression of her is that she is friendly and chatty.
I also find her being able to hold her conversation really well, probably because she is an office lady back at her home previously. No wonder she can talk about anything, from business, politics to basically anything.
Bros who like to chit chat and high GFE girls should definitely try her.

Her massaging skill is good and with enough strength and not those fingers playing type. K. Cut things short. Here is my ratings for her.

Face = 8/10
Body = 8.5/10
Massage = 8/10
BM = 7.5/10
BJ = 8/10
HJ = 7.5/10
Room = 9.5/10
RTM = Yes
GFE = 9.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmaxmax View Post
Not really into writing FR, however if you wanna have a really good massage, Bibi can really provide you with that, place us really clean and well kept which I deem is also a plus point.

As for other service, nv try as her massage is really good enough for me to rtm. Stats wise, those provided by the TS is accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrendon View Post
Yo Bro,

She is really a gem for bros to try and her smile will simply melts anyone.
I have tried many so called massage ladies but not many can even compare to her. Where to find a massage lady who will put on smile right from the beginning to end. Her smile will accompany you from welcoming you when you reach her place and call her to leaving the door.

You are right that she can provide a good massage and her willingness to service attitude is the best.

I RTM again over last weekend and was still 100% satisfied with her service.
GFE and KC are as strong as ever.

She definitely looks younger than the pics in the thread and her massage skill is still as good. Her actual figure is very much slimmer compared to the posted pics. And I love her legs.

Her massage skill is definitely not piano type and as pro as those massuers from high class spa. Those bros who have tried her before should know and she is totally valued for money. She seems to have warm up a lot and her massaging skill is now even better than my first visit.

Bros who love REAL MASSAGE by a chio sweet young thing should definitely try her out. I guarantee that you will not regret her service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skySG View Post
Like most bro posted. All informations are accurate. I just enjoy my 2 session with her. A rare gem indeed. What I like best is her massage skill and cheerful attitude. Please do support her and u won't regret
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_ylx View Post
I don't usually write FR. However, I just want to jot a line to affirm the experiences of other bros here. Just base on her massage and attitude alone, it's worth every single cent spent already. Her massage and services are the best I have experienced this year. The room is also fantastic - spacious and clean. This is a super gem. Please be nice to her.

Click here for more contacts

Last edited by Bbox; 18-02-2014 at 10:31 AM.