View Single Post
Old 21-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandandandan View Post
After seeing so many good reports of Bi Bi, I have decided to call her up today to make an appointment for 90mins session.
Surprisingly, I manage to book a slot with her.

She sounded young, friendly and sweet.
After fixing a slot with her, I am looking forward to meet this sweet young thing massage pro.

I left my office early and drive over to her dedicated place before calling her. She picked up my call almost immediately which makes me have the feeling like a gf waiting calls from bf.
She directed me to park my car and went up to her private apartment which is a new apartment.

After taking a lift up to the floor where she is staying, I saw a room door which is already open but didn't see anyone.
I am thinking hmm.. where is she?
When I enter the door, I finally saw her who looks much younger compared to the pics but definitely legal age.
I glance through her body and was totally obsessed by her. She was not wearing a bra under her big white shirt and i can see her protruding nipples.
And best of all, she was wearing only a panty on her bottom and when she turns around to prepare the bed, I can see her nice panty and tight butt.

Wee. She looks like an office lady girlfriend at home waiting for bf to come home after work to have a good time.

I immediately know that all the reports that describes her is correct.

She pass me a tower and ask me to take a shower first and I am fascinated by the cleanliness and setup of her toilet. There are built-in top hangers in the toilet for me to hang my clothes during shower and I can hang them there until I finish the whole session. This is good as I had bad experience before having to put all my clothes on the floor.

After a quick shower, I come out of the toilet and I can see her smiling face asking me to walk over and lie down.
I lie down on her bed and she proceed with her massage with some small chats which I get to know more about her and her background.
Surprisingly she used to be doing her own business back home which I am surprise since she looks young. But due to some incident that happen, she had no choice but to come over to Singapore.
From our conversation, I find her really well-verse and knowledgeable.
After knowing more about her, I truly respect her for being so frank and sincere with me which I appreciate.
This is my first visit and she can just bullshit with me but she didn’t.

Now talk about her massage skills, I find that she can do really good massages and she spend a considerable amount of time massaging my shoulder and back since she find them really stiff.
I can feel her strength and her effort trying to rub off my stiff shoulder. Although the aircon in her room is pretty cold but I can feel those areas that she had rubbed feel warm and loosen.
I praise her for spending effort to loosen my muscles which I truthfully appreciate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandandandandan View Post
Continue from previous post.

While lying down, she also proceed to massage my legs and hands which I feel really good especially when she massaging near my butt area.
Not sure how long had pass, she ask me to turn over and I saw her smiling at me. I saw her pointed nips and can’t help myself staring at them which makes her feel shy.
I tease her a while and machiam she is like my girlfriend. Definitely strong GFE.
She continue to massage my legs and gradually move to my groin area.
I immediately feel my zillions of worms rush over to my little bro eagerly waiting to come out.
I proceed to autoroam her top which makes me feel heavenly since her pointed nips and boobs are so nicely shaped.
She proceed with the HJ and her touch makes me feel wanted to shoot out almost immediately.
I am telling myself I must definitely tahan and I don’t want to end the session so fast as I am a 1 shot person.
She carass me all over for a while while my hands are busy autoroaming her. When I try to reach her bottom, she stop me saying hygiene reason which I can understand. Of course still with her smiling face.
I respect her and I just continue fondling her top and soon explode out BIG TIME.

She wipe her hand and clean up my little one before excuse herself to wash up before coming back to me again.
She ask me to move myself up close to the edge of the bed and proceed with a fantastic head massage.
I have not had a decent head massage for so long and she can clearly provide a nice one with adequate strength. That cures my migraine a bit as I have been having headache once and then.
I close my eyes and enjoying her head massage which I nearly fell asleep.
After not sure how long, the session ended and I was totally relaxed.
I washed up and paid her together with some tips which she totally deserve considering her skills and her nice looks/body.
I told her I will RTM her again and she politely says thank you, still with her killer smiling face.
I check my watch and saw that time had exceeded by so long. This also shows she is not a time watcher.

I find her attitude is superb and friendly. No wonder so many bros here says her kc and gfe is strong which I definitely agree.

There was only one sentence to describe my first visit to Bi Bi.
“HER LOOKS, BODY, AND MASSAGING SKILLS ARE TIP TOP AND DEFINITELY NO HORSE RUN, 100% WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT”

Click here for more contacts

Last edited by Bbox; 07-01-2014 at 04:38 PM.