Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
To me, Alice looks like a pretty model at first class due to her makeup. After rtf a couple of times I find her face so so. Tats wad I mean by her beauty dies not last.

Yin duo duo looks as seductive as shu qi.

Zhen Mei looks like rosmund Kwan due to her eye makeup.

Actually Yi Yi face the more u see the prettier she is. Her face beauty can last.

As for ting ting she looks slutty.

Lastly Yi Dian hong looks slutty as well. My own humble opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I am pleasantly surprised that we share the same taste in the looks department ...

This is my ranking purely in terms of looks ...

1) ViVi
2) Yin Duo Duo
3) Yi Yi
4) Zhen Mei
5) Ai Li Si
6) JC

I do not need to rank the looks of the following 3 because they simply can't make it as far as I am concern ... Apologies if I have offended anyone ... This is my personal opinion and therefore no offense intended ... Having said that, both Xiu Xiu and Yi Dian Hong are service oriented WLs ... Not sure about Ting Ting though ...

Yi Dian Hong
Xiu Xiu
Ting Ting

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all samsters a Happy & Blessed XMAS & New Year!

Cheerz,
MaXx
Merry Xmas !!! To me, only Vivi and Zhenmei appeal to me in term of look