View Single Post
Old 25-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuki1980 View Post
Went to Belle as well. Standard price of 80,000 KRW. The next time you are there can try to see if Tiffany is there. She actually speaks pretty good english. GFE is quite good as she is chatty and can talk about anything with you. And most importantly she is quite pretty and has smooth creamy skin with nice perky breasts. She says she is 26 but really looks like a uni student. Unfortunately roaming is limited to top only and she will only remove her top during the massage.

Massage-wise, is ok la but lacks strength for those of you massage regulars. And as usual ends with the HJ. No BBBJ/BJ for any of the girls in Belles.

Although i heard that some of the Anmas in Gangnam do provide FJ/BJ but at 200,000 KRW an hour.
Bro,

BJ/BBBJ shld be part of the service at Belle and Cool... Anyway, they should give you a 5,000 KRW discount card on your way out for your use on your next visit.

If you are talking about anmas in the Gangnam area, I think your best bet should be Hera a short walk from Seollung station... I think the other foreign friendly place would be Blue, which is down the road from Hera. 200,000 KRW for locals, foreigners ~ 230k and 250k KRW. Check for directions, I followed Bro shim's last year... Pretty specific and detailed. Have fun, and Merry Christmas!!