View Single Post
Old 25-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ★ Model HT Leggy Yiting ★Full Body Oil Massage ★ BM ★ HDLY ★ JG ★ 2 x HJ★$100 INC

Thanks to The TS for introducing such a Great Gem.

1st Impression when i saw Yiting, She is a very Sweet and Pleasant girl. Talks very politely and serve me drinks when i enter the room.

Massage Skills, I can say that she is really the Best, I always play soccer and my back and body has been aching for sometime. But Yiting knows the spots that is giving me the aches and help me to press and massage. The Massage i had is really Song to the Max. For the 1 hr, she really put her heart and soul into helping me massage while checking with me occasionally whether i feel ok or not. The Special part comes, her HJ was so good coupled with the baby oil, it was so shiok, doesnt feel any kind of pains. Her HJ technique was very Smooth; I cummed within a while, while caressing her boobs.

After the deed, she advice me to take a cup hot water, which I did. Pay her the $ with a small tips.

Massage Lovers, dont miss your chance with this babe. She will not be here for long.

Thanks Yiting for making my day so well.