Old 19-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
panadol77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Here's my first FR (based on my personal opinion only) ...

Name: Jennifer
Race: CKT, about 21?
Face: 7/10 SYT. Looks cuter in real life compared to pics
Body: 7/10 extremely petite
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup?)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Good skill
CIM: Allow
GFE: 8/10 Friendly and chatty type. Hardworking too!
Moan: 8/10 Soft or loud, it's up to you!
Fingering: Yes
Pussy: 8/10 Easily wet
Anal: Didn't try
Damage: RM1700/2 hours

What I loved about her was she is easily wet - after we started kissing and I wanted to caress her pussy, her panties were already soaked with her love juices! She will also passionately kiss and suck your tongue and lips like no tomorrow, really pleasurable.

One thing that I'm sorry about is perhaps I am too tired that day so she had to BBBJ me non stop until she's sweating and her mouth must numb... We tried several positions and even on the table, but embarrassingly I am unable to cum. But still she tried tirelessly to pleasure me, really hardworking gal! In the end we rested and chatted a bit before I got my "mood" back

Started kissing and fingering her, she's wet again, and she asked softly, "I want you inside me..." Who could resist right? So I grabbed her ass and fucked her hard until she digged her nails on my back.
This time I released my load and and boy was it intense! She kissed my nose, we chatted a bit and went to bathe as both of us was soaked in sweat.

Name: Ms.Kate
Race: CKT, 21
Face: 7/10 cute SYT
Body: 7/10 very slim and tall (173cm)
Boobs:6/10 small size with small nipples
BBBJ:8.0/10 superb!
CIM: Don't allow
GFE: 8/10 Friendly
Moan: 8/10 first shot she moans naturally, 2nd shot she moans like Jap AV
Fingering: Yes
Pussy: 8/10 Tight!
Anal: Didn't try
Damage: RM1800/2 hours

She may not be a stunner, but with her height, looks and black dress, she can turn heads when she walked into the hotel.
As I am her first client, she's quite shy, polite and nervous, but she's friendly... I have to say she had a great girly smile which seems to light up her face!

Having sex with her is like making love to the shy girl next door, the only difference is that she is good at BBBJ. She slowly takes the time to lick the head of your little bro, then move her warm mouth along the entire length of your shaft before sucking your balls softly. I have to ask her to stop for awhile because cannot tahan and going to release already.

So I asked her to ride me and the sensation of entering her tight pussy was superb! Coupled with her nice BBBJ beforehand, I cummed quite fast this round. This round, she moaned softly, very natural.

Funnily, for the 2nd round, she moaned like those schoolgirls in Japanese AV! Hahaha, I liked the variety! Both times I climaxed when she was riding me and I loved the tightness of her pussy.

As always, thank you SNN for the arrangement!