View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 03:52 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

A SYT with a perfect curvy model figure...

Piao Yang (L20 H45)

Height: 1.63m
Exp in GL: About 4-5 months

Face: 7.15/10
(Piao Yang is a pretty, feminine, sexy SYT. She exudes high sex appeal. She has long colored smooth hair with curls at the end. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are not very sharp. She has a big pair of beautiful alluring eyes with nice eye makeup. Her nose is rather flat. She has thick sexy poulty lips which makes her looks sexy. Somehow she looks similar to retired na na 1803. Her facial complexion is quite gd. Overall, I like her outlook. She is confident of her looks. Definitely a head turner if she walks in town area.)

Body: 7.7/10
(At 1.63m, her figure is model like. Very curvy, nearly hour glass shaped body. Slight tummy spotted due to the delicious food in s'pore haha. Long slender legs. Perky ass good for doggie. Her body skin quite smooth. Considered not so fair. I like her dress style sleeveless sexy revealing top with hot pants & heels. So sexy. Her figure damn good with clothes on. Immediately instant hard on hehe. She told me she put on weight probably at the tummy area due to regular suppers. Hope she maintains her model-like figure.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with small brown nipples. If her boobs are a cup bigger that will look perfect on her figure. Nonetheless I enjoyed fondling, sucking, licking & playing with her boobs. )

Bath: 6.9/10
(SOP type of bath. We chit chatted alot during the bath. She's very friendly & chatty. She soaped my body. Then she rabba her soaped body against mine using her boobs to tease my dick head. Her HJ is very sensual with constant CFM stares. No BBBJ in the bath. She washed my ass hole very thoroughly & I know there is more exciting to come.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. Piao Yang used her tender soft fingers to arouse my body. Felt ticklish yet arousing & shiok. She then used her boobs to rabba against my body. Her nipples & boobs are so soft & smooth. After which she performed thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Her tongue is so agile & my body is very responsive to her licks. I then switched to my fours & she AR me. Then I flipped over. She repeated the same routine on my front with constant CFM stares. She likes to focus licking on my nipples, inner thighs & balls. Damn shiok. Song song. She scare of being licked as she felt ticklish esp her knees, arm pits, belly button, neck, ears, inner thighs regions.)

AR: 7/10
(Surprised she gave me a decent AR. Her AR is licking style. Quite sensual & shiok to be AR by a babe thou it's rather brief. No HJ or ball massaging action during AR. Just purely AR. Heard she is selective in this area. Do manage your expectation.)

Frenching: Nil
(She allows me to kiss her lips for long period but on one condition ie I am not allowed to stick out my tongue or move my lips haha. Very cute girl. But I did misbehaved. I sticked out my tongue to lick her lips & she stared at me. But then she still allowed me to continue kiss her lips. No tongue fight thou. She said she only frenched her bf Do manage your expectation in this area.)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. Her BBBJ is deep throated, very strong suction with head twisting action. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Saw saliva dripping along my shaft. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. I like her CFM stares during BBBJ. Damn shiok.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse & soft. Nice pinkish pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She responded with nice sexy moans & her thighs clamped against my cheeks. Her inner thighs are very sensitive to my licking haha. Her pussy is tasty yummy.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy tightness is quite ok. Not very tight. Not loose. Very well lubricated by ky i suppose. Her moans are loud and sexy. She likes to arouse my by talking dirty. She asked me to thrust harder and she wants it haha. Her expression damn nice. Looks like she's enjoying the sex. In missionary, I pumped her & we kissed for long period. I occasionally licked her neck & ears. Played with her boobs with my every thrusts. Enjoyed looking at her pretty face & model like figure during the sex. Switched to doggie on the bed. Wow her perky ass is perfect for doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy & smooth back. While I pumped her I licked her back & squeezed her bouncing boobs. We then switched to missionary. She said she wants my sperm. Asked me up my tempo. We kissed again for long period & I increased my speed & tempo. Finally cannot tahan her CFM face & perfect figure I unloaded all my sperm with a loud ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7/10
(We had quite good chemistry. Lots of things to chit chat. Very friendly & chatty girl. Managed to click with her. I believe with a couple more RTFs we can increase our intimacy.)

RTF: Most likely yes.

Conclusion: Her service is above average based on GL standard thou some may b disappointed abt frenching part. Her GFE & attitude is good.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.