View Single Post
Old 20-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
What is the story behind this baby hippo ? can write FR ??
there's no fucking FR man...but maybe a ER...Escape Report...

haha talk for 2 days on irc n started talking on the phone for one day...she sent me her pic in irc but was a pretty blur and far shot of her sitting down...look normal with long hair i tot should be quite okay as she sound quite sweet too...arranged to meet up for a movie at ps on the 4th day

i was wearing a red tee so it's easier to spot me...i keep asking what she wearing n how to identify her but she just ask me describe my attire n told me to wait there. knn out of nowhere a fucking ugly baby hippo with quite a lot pimples come grab my arm...i tio stunned and pushed her away thinking sian 1/2 liao hope she not the girl...den i asked wtf..r u nathalie or what? she said ya...wah my world collasped...(haha a bit kua zhang)

on the way up to the 7th floor she keep grabbing my arm like i'm her bf n dun wanna let go...cb got a few quite pretty girl see us then laugh at me...wah cb sibeh dulan...i gave her 20 bucks ask her go buy ticket cuz i told her i wanna go toilet. She tell me dun put her aeroplane but i say y the hell would i do so since i've already paid for the tix...she believe and i made my way to the carpark staircase to escape...but i tot heck la juz take lift since she won't be so fast...knn while i was walking back to the lift she saw me and ran to me...don't know y but i juz ran n ran for dear life and she just chased n chase for dear fuck... ...i ran back to the carpark stairs n ran down 2 storeys till i can't see her...she keep calling me but i juz off my phone hahaha...when i reached ground floor i juz flag a cab n zhao!! went to kpkb with my friends over beers after that...haha i became the joke of the day