View Single Post
Old 17-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Great experience with 2045 newbie 芳香

name : 芳香 fang xian 2045 
Experience in GL : 1 week
Ht 165
boobs : b

Facial : 7.4 attractive and always smiling
body : 7.0 tall but with slight tummy

Door closed and this baby straight away swing into action. We had light kisses and hug like my girlfriend. Unlike most WL, she allows kiss and touching of her face, most will said I mess up their cosmetic. We than proceed to undress and bath.

she gave me soapy hug from front and from behind, than started to wash me while I played with her boobs. 

After bath she gave me sensual cat bath starting from my ear and neck before head south. I turned my head and we french 
When our lips meet. After that I told her to skip AR as I prefer not to french after AR. she than proceeds to cat bath me in front again starting from my face and ear. We kiss and french passionately. She than gave me wonderful bbbj and at tge same time hand stroke my manhood and balls. She also position her body so that my one hand can finger her (without kc ) and the other squeezed her boobs. Really enjoyed the bbbj and had to stop her to take rest before letting her proceed to second round bbbj. When really cannot hold it anymore I stop her and is my turn to cat bath her whole body. Finally it is too much for me I had her cap me and start to ramp her in missionary. We frenched while I pumped her till I exploded with great satisfaction. 

Since we still have some time, this hard working lass sat besides and started massaging me. I told her I prefer her to just lye by my side and we started very relaxing and enjoyable small talk where I get to know her better. She said she wanted to call mei li or mei mei but name chosen by her boss. She is full of smiles and very polite which I really like. No pressure no KC.

While on my way home, received a sms from her to thank me, nice first time from wl that I only met once. 

Pre shower : 7.2 nice and natural like meeting up with my 
girlfriend. 
Shower : 7.0
Cat bath : 7.8 lots of kissing
AR : nil she is prepared to give but I didn't want to.
Bbbj : 8.5 had to stop her and after resting she continue again. 
Had to stop her again to prevent cuming in mouth. All 
the while position for my hands to have full access to 
her boobs and cunt.

FJ 7.5 very accomodating and no KC oil.

GFE : 9.0 full of smiles, cheerful and polite and natural 
without KC which is what I like. 

RTF : yes . Overall good service and great girl friend feel. No 
commercial feel at all.