View Single Post
Old 19-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

bro Max, I had Mei Zhi few weeks back. Was at other house OKT recommended Han Zhi but was busy so here came Mei Zhi. Once she stepped in was to my liking so proceeds to room.

I will rate facial at 7.1
I didn't ask but she was not tall. I think maybe 1.58

In the room usual small kisses before proceed to shower. Shower was great, she gave me soapy rub both front and back and than a surprise bbbj in shower.

On the bed she gave very wet and sensual cat bath.first with her tongue slowly circling every inch of my back and front and there is this quite unique one where she sucked my skin and swiftly glide with my skin in her mouth all the way from my neck to my spine. This is the first time my body is covered by so much saliva ever in GL . I think it is not easy for her and I have to give it to her for being so hard working.

Next the bbbj, she worked on it for quite long but I think techniques can be improved as the whole time I didn't feel like cuming.

I wanted to paint her but I guess she sensed it can quickly capped me. So we went missionary, but she is too short for me to kiss her, anyway she tried to avoid and also too short for my hand to squeeze her booths. after some pumping I cummed with satisfaction.

We proceed to chit chat. I found out she came together with HanZhi and they called each other sisters. Maybe good combination for shuang fei 双飞 (3P) with Han Zhi ? She also had multiple ear holes that didn't heeled yet and many times during our session I would accidentally touched and she will be in pain yet she was still all smiling and said is okay.

Body : 7.0 enhanced c
shower : 8.0
Cat bath : 8.5
Bbbj : 7.0
AR : nil, I don't like she never offer
FJ : 7.0
Gfe : 7.0 not much chemistry.

Last but nit least, that's where I got interested in Han Zhi and went down to look see, so far I liked what I saw.