View Single Post
Old 19-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Seems like i have the honour of writing the very first FR for our beloved Xue-er.

Got a msg from one of the seniors that this super ang pai will arrive this week, and fast hand fast leg booked a commando slot.

First time be commando, feeling very excited.

Finally the arrived and i made my way to her cosy apartment.

She was wearing a lovely body hugging dress and i wasted no time felling her up, and before long we were frenching like long lost lovers.

It carried on for a while before we proceeded o the bathroom before we cleaned up and were frenching heavily, and rubbing her pussy and soon i could feel the moistness of her womanhood.

After we cleaned up, we went into the room, and quickly, our mouths are locked once again as we frenched intensely, tasting each other lips and tongue.

I moved to savour her creamy C cup breasts, nibbling and sucking at her nipples while she moaned, soon her breathing got louder and i could feel her getting wetter.

It was then time to taste her woman juices and we moved into a 69 position. She made me hard as a rock with her great BBBJ skills, sucking licking, tasting and deep throating.

I made her leak like a faucet and soon my whole face smells of her woman juices.

I quickly capped on and thrusted her in missionary, all the time, i was deep frenching her.

We switched various positions, kneeling, standing doggie, standing, carrying her and fucking, cowboy, lotus before i cummed hard.

We washed up, talk cock before we head for round 2, pretty much the same except that i sucked her hard till she cummed before she rocked me to climax.

Best fuck of the last 2 years.