View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
achu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyachu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Addictive massage

It was a hot afternoon in bkk, so gave a crap reason that it would be too hot to go with OC to platinum mall to shop. The tut tut from hotel would only bring the guests to central world and from still have to walk under the hot sun. Surprisingly oc agreed and so we arranged to meet up later at T21 for dinner.

While in the room, was surfing sbf on bkk thread to see if there are any updates on the protests and any interesting place to visit... Read abt this addicted massage place and found some good reviews. So decided to give it a try since it is near T21.

Not a difficult place to find once u find the map from google. Interestingly beside it there are a few similar establishments.

Anyway went in and was directed by a sexy uniformed gal to sit on the sofa and choose a package. Decided to go for a room with bathtub. A while later, a line up of gals stood in front if me... caught me by surprise. The quality not bad. Took a bit of time to look at the faces and bosom. Decided to go a kawai syt with nice boobs. As we move up stairs after making my payment...I then realized the gal who show me to the sofa has joined the line up for a few other bros after I stood up. Dam if I have known I would have chosen her as she looks cute with the braces and hot too.

Anyway we went up to the upper level and entered a room with bathtub. The room and bathtub look new, which is to my liking.

As she took off her uniform, I finally get a chance to see her slim body with b cups bosom... Just nice for her petite body.

I hug her from behind and enjoy the view from the mirror for a moment.

She then led me to the bathtub and clean and rub me with the liquid soap. After cleaning and drying up, I lie on the bed for the massage.. Nothing to shout about as her touch was light. Who cares anyway as my mind was more on bonking her then on the massage.

Then she started to use her tits to massage my back. Can start to hear her moans, guess she enjoy having her tits caressing my back. Occasionally I glance at the mirror to look at her sultry face.

When I turn around, I start play with her tits and exploring her back and butt. Soon she began to use her tit to rub against my dick...followed by sucking on my balls and bbbj me. I almost came after she engulf my whole dick into her mouth.

She then cap me and went on top of me. As she put my dick into her can really feel her tight pussy. I let her ride on me while I caress her breasts and twisting her nipples.

We then switch to siting position before ending in missionary.

Overall, I have to say this place is really addictive. First for the nice and new place, next would be the line of gals, as I did notice there are a few more whom are to my liking.

Sad to say I doesn't go to bkk that often nowadays... Otherwise I would really be addicted to the place.

Oh almost forgot to mention her name is Framing/Fleming...think she is quite popular as when I ask her whether she has many customers she was coy about it.