View Single Post
Old 19-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 19
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
there is alot of bar streets, those streets are perpendicular streets to the riverside street (sisowath st, pardon my spelling), google perpendicular.

darlin girls are slightly classier, nicer dress and good perfume, i.e. cat 100$ to 150$ LT depend on ur 3 inch tool in ur mouth

casa girls slightly less classy, i would say dress like 90s bar girls, still 80$ to 120$ LT

bar streets, 30$ (rumoured) to 80$ LT, some good bonks, hv experienced with barang, if u eat her abalone they scream in ectasy and pull ur hair

wechat, i hv tried a few, on the flipside they are more afraid of u then u afraid of them, hit and misses, some are really really really young, hv lots of ladyboys too, ladyboys give the best BJ
For one moment I was very confused about the word tool, then I realize oh its my tongue! hahaha

Yeah wechat full of bapoks, but from the photos they look quite good. Never try before though. But got a few nice girls on wechat too