View Single Post
Old 27-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
such insider info from where ah?
agent of big apple and maiayke bo gong leh.
jin satki
YOu fark katoey ass need to know for what? Big Apple and Maiake buay gam u one lah... Anyway Bangkok is open city, info every where if you bother to find and look. Not that hard. Bangkok also not only one agent lah... KNN now-a-days go club with puying and they intro me some Sinkie... 80% the Sinkie say "Hi! I'm an agent" Anyhow throw one JW bottle sure hit one agent in the club but make sure you run after that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Actually i dun think its a prob of if he is less corrupted...the history with the current Hway Kwang District Police Chief is tat he JUST got posted back to Hway Kwang
Since you talking about Hway Kwang... where is the Hway Kwang police station? All along tot Hway Kwang was under the Sutthisan District (kek Sutthisan) or is it under Bangsue District? Need to go make offerings to new district heads soon if Green Tea is changing them!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"