Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
skallsader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Back with another FR!

I initially wanted to try Summer but ended up finding another girl called Vera. And boy am I so glad I tried her. Her english is GOOD. Previously she used to provide FJ services but she told me she won't do it anymore. What she said: "It takes chemistry to make love and there's no point having sex with people I don't really like." Gotta respect her man.

As usual, I don't do ratings so unfortunately you have to read through my story and judge for yourself!

When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised because she looked just like the girl in the picture. I would think she's labelled SYT because of her petite size but she looked sexy. I took a shower by myself, and went out to lie down. As she slowly stripped while chatting about herself and asking about me, her boobs popped and and damn! were they perky or what. Looked like over-sized ice-cream cones. Makes you wanna suck it but I'm not into that. Right after, she proceed with the massage.

Now this part is interesting. I had everything I used to have except this gurgling water sucking thing she did on my back. I have no idea what it's called. Anyone can enlighten me? Quite shiok.

After that... the teases. Slow, fast, mouth action, catbathed me everywhere. It's like a sexual service except without penetration. Then she went too fast on my cock that I couldn't take it anymore. Had multiple orgasms and she said it was cute how I trembled. I usually have multiple orgasms during sex but not from foreplay and a HJ like this. Maybe other people will have different experiences depending your reactions though.

After that we rested on the bed for a while after I caught my breath before washing up. Wow man. Best service I ever had.

She's a really sweet girl, honest, with good music tastes (Enya was playing in the background). We talked about her dreams about her future and stuff. I think it's great to have met her. Overall and experience I would like to repeat...

Except she told me she's going away this Friday until her visa is sorted out.
When she comes back, she may or may not continue this line though.