View Single Post
Old 29-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Club99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR for Eva @ Club99

First time trying Club99 after a recommendation from one of my good bro here in SBF.

OKT: Bro Joe. Quick and fast response with willingness to answer my queries. Credits to Bro Joe also for constantly apologising to me due to some small delay.
Location: nice big apartment. Good for those driving. Public transport also accessible. I got a big room with nice wall mirror to get full view of the action. Bathroom is also attached.

After confirm with Bro Joe I went up the apartment and there stood Eva. First impression was that I made the perfect choice! Real SYT and she was wearing a stripped shirt without any shorts! Sexy and total turn on.

Eva held my hand and we went into the big room on the 2nd level. Gave me a kiss and placed my hands to cup her boobs. She asked "you like?" I said "di mak!" She has this nice soft Big B or small C breasts.

I kissed Eva and she slowly starts stripping me. I groped her ass and it was nice round and soft too. Once we both were in our birthday suits we went into the shower and Eva showered me.

Shower action pretty SOP. Washed me clean and I got a chance to check her assets. After drying myself she told me to wait for her in the bedroom.

I was all ready and waiting for her on the edge of the bed and out came Eva wrapped in her towel. She catwalked like a model and planted another kiss. I removed her towel and began to caress her slowly. Her body is slim with very little fats. Planted kisses all over her body when she was standing and carefully avoiding her nice small eraser nipples; just to build the anticipation.

Eva pushed me over and asked me to lie on the bed when she crawled over me and started to lick my nipple. Soft lick with biting of my nipples and she slowly went down to give me a BBBJ.

BBBJ was good. Not much deep throat action with plenty of toungue twirling on my dick head. I was rock hard in no time. I flipped her over and my turn to service her. Attacked her nipples and she moaned. My hands went down south and began to rub her clit. Eva has small pussy and no smell. I rubbed and began to insert a finger slowly. It was tight and she is starting to get wet.

After 5 mins of me servicing her, ripped open the CD and cap on. I began to rub my dick on her clit before slowly inserting into her pussy. Entry was smooth without any KY required. After the first few initial thrusts, I went balls deep and Eva moaned even louder. She grabbed the sheets and pillow as I began to thrust faster.

I signalled her to change position and grabbed her so I can pull her ontop of me for cowgirl. Eva managed to pump for 5 mins before I took control and pumped her instead. She then began to grind herself and I believed she cummed there.

I tossed her to the side and went into missionary again before unloading first shot. We remained in that position for sometime before she removed my cap and we went into the shower.

Eva has good command of english and we tcss for a while before starting of the 2nd round. 2nd round still shiok and managed to doggy her. Eva ass is good for doggy too.

After 2nd shot, we showered and still joking with each other before I left her with tips. Eva gave me a goodbye kiss and I told her I will be back.

Thanks Bro(milkman87)Your Good FR & Support.....
Club99!!!