Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
kevin123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Caught surfing sammyboysexforum

Thanks for the up.
Never thought this will happen on me.

Story cont.........

The scream shock me as i thought everyone had left. As the voice sounded from the far end of the office i was thinking was it XL. Was walking towards her cubicle out the sudden she jump out.

Screaming at me why u off the lights. " i still doing my report need to submit tml.
I was like "how to f i know u are there so far end of the office. Thinking in my mind.
But end up i tell her "
Me - sorry la i thought I'm the last person in the office. (She then gave me a angry look and walk back to her cubicle. I follow up and ask her)

Me - u ok to be alone the office as I'm leaving soon.

XL - ok ah u think i first time ot meh. She then pause for a while and say shit i forget to bring my office keys today.

Me - ok la then i wait for u to finish the report loh if before 6.30pm. If can't then i pass u the keys loh.

XL - WAHLAU 6.30PM where got so fast. You go where wor why need to be so punctual.

Me - go meet fren loh

XL - really a not. SBF FREN AH!!!!!

Me - pause awhile simi sbf fren (act blur) i meet my ex classmate la.

XL - dun bluff la, i won't sabo you one dun worry . Eh you always surfing sbf in office hours ah. Then u must be everytime go cheong. U not scare meh later tio HIV.

Me - (feeling better hearing her words). Ya la i surf sbf in office hours loh go home wife with me how to surf. No la i nv go cheong so much just when needed loh. (Move over took a chair and sit beside her)

To be cont

Last edited by kevin123; 25-09-2014 at 02:25 PM.