View Single Post
Old 27-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

It was Friday was walking towards Peace Centre Front Podium bump into my regular kakis he ask me to join him in the food court he want to recommend girl to me. Without any hesitation I follow to check it out whether the girl is of interest to me. We sat on the table for a while then came the girl around 30+ average looking with stress showing in her face. She sat and tell my friend call him Lao Gong I am hungry my friend took out his wallet and pass her $50 for her to buy Szechuan Ma La. Happily she came back and out of politeness she ask whether I wanted to join her. I also politely declined saying that I had already had mine. While chatting with my friend for a while I didn't see her returning the change to my friend. Of course that is not my business but I feel that the girl should return the change once she sat down. Perhaps this is also another ways that KTV girls try to dig your wallet in a small way that you are shy to ask for the return of change in front of friend.