View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 04:53 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Any nationality not the problem. The thing is a good wife will take good care of the family without much complain, serve you well and do house work well, look after kids and study well, be kind and good to your parents. And she endure all hardships with you.

But if you the husband, is a bastard, mis-treat a good wife, how good she is, you'll still not be satisfied.

Story is, husband must also be good, wife is good, family is good, then life is good.

But alas, nothing is perfect in this world, you gotta make it work well eventually.

Work hard, play harder.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.