View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
On the way back down to HKG a couple days ago, I stopped by SZ and went hunting with a friend around Jiangxi village in Luohu at approximately 4 - 5 PM and there were no girls around. The thing about it all though, is that my friend had not only got one the night before, he swore that there were a lot of them around then.

Apparently there's a bit more "hide-and-seek" going on there these days compared to the past, when the girls and their mommies/poppas would come out only when the coast is clear. So the short answer is yes, there is still BBS action in SZ but ..... not at all times! And BTW, whilst I was still even on the MTR going into downtown HKG, my friend called and told me that the girls were back!! Sigh.....!

And also the same with the area around the Shangrila - when I was walking to the border, the mommies were all out there ... but unfortunately I had to already go back to Hong Kong.

So, be persistent if you don't see them around and come back later to the same place; sooner or later you'll get lucky.

As for Saunas, from what I know, yeah, most of them still around but sex is not offered as openly as before and one does need to adapt to the stealth methods they operate under now to get what one wants. Worse come to worse, you should be able to negotiate for an off-premise session in your hotel later on.

Have fun! After all, the hunt is part of the fun ain't it?

SEAJ
outcall service from sauna to your hotel room will at least cost 700 to 800 rmb now for ST even for milf, for overnite min rate is 1000 rmb to 1500 rmb
most of the streetwalkers will usually come out only after midnite when the police patrol car goes off duty
cat and mouse game