Thread: Malay Girls KTV
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Malay Girls KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I have an interesting question and observation for bros who cheong Malay KTVs.

Through my connections and stalking skills, I get to know some minahs who work in these ktv.

Some girls who I target to sit with if I go to the Ktv actually have a boyfriend or even husband. And yet they are still working in this line getting bonked almost every night by strangers. Of course the money is good but I don't know how their partner feels.

Having said that, if I know they are madly in love with their partners yet they still agree to get dirty with me sometimes make me feel uncomfortable being with them. Not sure if bros here have the same feeling?

For minahs who are younger, their love life is somehow either totally screwed up or very complicated and I would say 10/10 of them, their boyfriends are heavily tattooed.

For slightly older ones, >25, usually in most cases they already have a kid and their husbands/boyfriends are usually not around due to some legal issues.

Overall, they may be wild and crazy, but they can be "dangerous" and too complicated to handle.
I totally understand what you are saying. But the first rule already say, fark n forget. 2nd rule, have $ have honey, no $ no honey. 3rd rule, when your little bro ask you to fark, just fark n nv ask why. N then after rule 3, rule no 1 start again. Female also have needs, they r victim by society where ppl always regards them as victim. Some also like to be touch but afraid to be called slut. Male can masterbate or find women to fark, y cant women?