View Single Post
Old 18-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Day 5:
Took the BTS to Phrom Phong. Look at the map on bangkokredeye. You won't get lost. I was hungry grabbed some deep fried sausages and fishcakes by the road side at the entrance leading to addict. Dam delicious and only 10thb. After filling my stomach I went in. Was a little disappointed at the selection. Then a door to their resting opened and the girls that were my type were inside. I guess they were selected many times and taking a break. The rest for my choosing wasn't exactly my type. I decided to pick one. Her name is Cookie, 22. Really cute smile and kept looking at me. Slim and petite. I normally pick those that look at me as their service I believe will be better. She brought me up to the room. I felt a bit awkward for some reason. She disappeared for like 5 mins and I was left alone. She came back in and made up for it by being quite playful and bubbly. She kept saying I was big like an Anaconda. She kept moaning fakely. Sort of a turn off. Also during sex I could see she wasn't really enjoying it seemed more pain than pleasure. So I decided to finish early and let her off easy. Felt bad expanding her tight pussy..Tipped her 100thb as she didn't allow kissing and BBBJ as well.

Total Dmg: 2,369 + 100 = 2,469thb

My best paid experience the whole trip was from NEP. Although more expensive but I felt it was worth it plus you get to interact with the girl more.

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=