View Single Post
Old 22-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Some time back, Bro said there was a new soapy next to Nataree called Madam or Butterfly or Mdm Butterfly or something like that, heck, am growing old......
Went at 7pm sharp (too early) around 10 MLs still eating, etc.
Was only customer and 15 MLs seated in fishbowl in 2 rows.
Mamasan was patient in explaining and recommending (but later she asked for tips).
Those seated in front row THB2000.
Back row THB1700 or sub-cat of THB1000 (GILF type - there was one, tanned, body looks great but face seems to have weather too many storms)
8 MLs in THB2000 cat, 6 in THB1700 cat and 1 in THB1000.
THB1700 total CMI.
THB2000 had 4 great looking ones, 2 super fair and gorgeous, but look away when i waved at them (badass attitude).
Settled for number V9 THB2000 a petite lass from ChiangRai. Super cute face but in the room got disappointed as her body seems to have been ravaged b4. One nipple seems like bitten off by dunno who or what, trunk had scars machiam like kena whipped b4.
She is on the chubby side with belly....seems wrong choice...she speaks no English....and service wise performed her best from my observation...in the room most of it is SOP
When i came out an hour later....i was like...WTF.... >20 potential customers seated (quite a few farangs and ippun) and fishbowl was like going to explode because there were easily 35 MLs seated!!
Note this place is newly renovated and rooms, etc. seem good. My room has a giant mirror also...
RTM: 50/50
I purposely hang outside Nataree for around 10 mins. Hardly anyone went in or out....but Mdm got a few went in and out....hmm