View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc8888 View Post
Notary, thanks for the useful guide. Just some points to add based on my experience.

a) Always call in advance to book, especially for popular joints.
b) For those without mummy system, reject if u don't want the girl, otherwise once she sits down to entertain even for a while, you are expected to tip.
c) Don't drink and drive, especially when you are sending the girl to another place. If u are stop at RB and failed the test, u got to get someone (hopefully not ur OC) to drive your vehicle and also the girl will be left alone (and can be quite traumatizing for her).

IMO, I still prefer KTV than HFJ in general because of the privacy I have with friends and the girls..
For point a very impt esp top joints with quality gals. And for sh, is also dependent on whether anyone extending hh into sh for rooms unless you r regular at the joints. They know ur number and wow magic can happen.

Point b do not like gal dun sit...dun give in. In end is ur $$