Old 24-01-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nuest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Experimenting

R was a good friend of mine. We used to have some sort of dysfunctional friendship, with her insulting me and physically handling me while I just kept quiet about it. But one thing I realised during those physical bullying sessions was that I could touch her and she wouldn't mind at all.

One time, she suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders. I accidentally brushed my hands against her boobs when I tried to get away, and instead of hitting me, or storming away in anger, she didn't seem to notice. Except she had this angry blush on her face. R's skin is exactly like porcelain, so smooth and white, and it was obvious that she felt me touch her.

The next couple of times she tried to manhandle me, I decided to push her buttons a little and see how she'd react to me touching her. At first, I tried to 'accidentally' touch her. When she tried to punch my arm, I caught her fist and gently rubbed it, as if I was preparing to make tender love to it. As time passed, I continued letting her get used to my touch, and eventually we reached a point where our lust overtook us.

The minute R saw me, she ran towards me with her arms outstretched, ready to envelop me in a bear hug. She's slightly chubby, and also really strong, so I really didn't fancy being crushed by her. Before she could tighten her arms around me, I instinctively let my hands go to her ass, lightly giving them a pinch. The fact that we were the only 2 people in the park (it was around 5 in the morning, we were supposed to go for a run), coupled with the slow buildup we've had with our constant skinship made it seem perfectly natural for us to go to the next step.

I could feel her hot breath against my neck, and the scent of her perfume made me lightheaded. Next thing I know, the two of us had started kissing. It started off light, our lips just touching the other's, taking small sips of the other's taste. And then, it started getting hot. Our tongues began to swirl and lick, and as we savoured the flavour of our tongues, my hands had begun to rub against her body, as if preparing to marinate her like a chicken, which I would do shortly.