Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Walaikato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Greeting folks.

This is my 1st post and still a newbie with this forum. Thanks admin. For the last 6 month I've followed this forum. It's been a lot that I've learned and experienced. Starting with pasar pudu thread. Than when pasar becoming like a ghost town. There's a new hope shinning bright.

1st I go there all the house were closed. Just have a few nanny tried to sell it. It's sucks man. I thought with this kind of it. How can I make feel to cheong. Damn......

Still try to observe it and this early week looks like all house were open. Climbing all stairs, going in to all doors were open and there's a lot of choice (just my thought). 1st just observe.

2nd day time to test market. Took bakso, okt said just arrived 3 day ago.
Name : never ask
Boobs : big enough (can't hold it with 1 arms)
Rushing : nope slow and steady
Pussy : still tight can feel her "kemut"
gfe : yes it is
Body : curvy smooth skin and hitam manis. Sweet
Okt ask for 40 but still can nego. But I won't nego with that kind of price.

On the evening try another one. Still bakso after long time already try pic and viets.
Boobs : a cup
Rushing : nope slow and steady
Pussy : a bit loss but got a great ass.
gfe : yes it is. Wanna kiss but I don't kiss them.
Body : apple bottom.
Okt ask for 40 but still can nego. But I won't nego with that kind of price

3rd day. Went to the 1 house that I entered. Looking for the big breast bakso. That I've saw on my observation day. But unfortunately she not come in. Took her friend. Cute, a bit short and nice curvy body.
Boobs : A cup
Rushing : nope. Booked for 1/2 hour
Pussy : bit tight
gfe : yes it is
Body : curvy smooth skin
Okt ask for 80 for half hour. She really know how to please a guy. No rushing at all. Okt also great. Booked for 1/2 hour but service is nearly 1 hour with 2 times cumming. Great experienced. Highly recommended for those whom like adventure.

Guys, so sorry if my post too long. Really excited to tell my story for my 1st post. Cheers....