View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 11
postmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sugar dating - female dinner/coffee dating needed

UPDATE: THIS PARTICULAR POST WAS WRITTEN ONE MONTH AGO. THE SITUATION WITH MY SB NO LONGER APPLIES. I HAVE NO SB NOW, AS A MATTER OF FACT.

Update on my situation.

I am getting pretty pissed with my current sugar babe now. Sometimes she acts like she doesn't care, doesn't bother to update me on our schedules and arrangements, doesn't bother to reply to my whatsapp messages.

Before she clinched the deal, she put in all her kum cheng (KC) supplements, really KC me to high heaven, say how I am so awesome, how she misses me loads more than she sometimes says, how she has mangoes stashed away for me (.........ok, was kidding about the mangoes).

And her fee is not cheap. I don't dare to post her fee here - you all will say I fucking "carrot head" to pay that kind of fee.

Once she clinched the deal, after first meeting (there wasn't even any sex on the first meeting, by the way), wow all cool down.

I did the deal only because I was fucking infatuated with her, felt really like I was falling in love.

So I am damn frustrated. I think you all can sense my frustration.

Louise surreptitiously insinuated herself into the deepest recesses of my mind, and with utter serendipity tore down all my barriers:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12704832

Last edited by postmortem; 12-03-2015 at 03:23 AM.