View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seaj loves to talk cock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
OK take the post where I willingly to accompany visitors when they visited CNX. Post it here. And where's the couples of PMs you received. Post here too.

Otherwise prepare, I make sure either you or me get ban in here. I'll make sure everyday I will chak you without fail. That's my promise.
OK, then prepare to ".... everyday I will chak you without fail..." whatever it is what you mean!

First, why should I do anything you demand and secondly, and I’ve said this many times prior - Information I have can NOT be verified by links to internet-accessible public records (LOL –as if you small beer could EVER be on such!), which is the only way that ANY evidence produced on the internet could even reasonably be relied upon. Why would I produce ANY evidence which will instead just open me to challenges? More trash talking from you dummies? Dream on! LOL

SEAJ