View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17030 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seaj loves to talk cock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
OK, then prepare to ".... everyday I will chak you without fail..." whatever it is what you mean!

First, why should I do anything you demand and secondly, and I’ve said this many times prior - Information I have can NOT be verified by links to internet-accessible public records (LOL –as if you small beer could EVER be on such!), which is the only way that ANY evidence produced on the internet could even reasonably be relied upon. Why would I produce ANY evidence which will instead just open me to challenges? More trash talking from you dummies? Dream on! LOL

SEAJ
lol...Datuk! if your evidence are concrete and i see you accused everywehere, i see no reason that you fear to reveal them!