View Single Post
Old 25-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Well the picture is Anna Ohura. She is my long time favourite. She is now 34, I still dreaming of fucking her when I go Japan.

Bro (.)(.) lover,
Thank you very much for returning so soon.

OMG ........ so she is Anna Ohura. What a heavenly name to match such a beauty, with such incredible body and tits ..... i like, i like, i love all .....

Bro, you lucky, smart guy. You got class, you got style, you got very good taste ..... Go all the way to Japan to find this gem, Anna Ohura and even make her your long time favorite. It must have cost you a bomb to enjoy her service each session. Do you have her in your hotel room or you have to go to her work place - in Tokyo, Osaka? Hope i am not asking too many personal questions. Feel free to ignore them. No hard feelings, ok? Only me feeling ta boleh tahan lah .... ha ha ha ....