Thread: 3033
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MiQi(3033)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem
Great that u enjoy too.

Her body remind me of Blue Ice ex Msian GL150.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks: