View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 14
alfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: True or Fictatious stories is up to your imagination..but i must say some are tru

just to start...

years back i was a working in this X place and happened to have some new people whom were coming in for a few weeks of attchment.

Saw 1 SYT and was kinda attracted to her..say about 19plus years old? so when doing our work she was assigned to me for guidance..(i was excited but didnt show it)..

so had to build rapport with her and it was a smooth journey..so when her attachment ended i asked her ..hey maybe wana go out on a group date? so she said it was ok and we proceeded to out date afew days later with our friends..

so after afew outings and dates..we became an item..

so the 1st "sexperience" was when we went to Changi village area( where the beach is and can see aeroplanes) it was not so crowded that time so we decided to kiss on the beach..while kissing..my hands being itchy went down and started to finger her...she was wet..so i asked her for a BJ ...it was so shiok that i fingered her faster..and while fingering her she was so wet that her panties were soaked...after about 15mins of her BJ..i unloaded my "jiuces" into her mouth and she swallowed..

after clearing up i sent her home...

Part 2 ...