View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Err... I thought you stated in your last post that you were ALREADY earning that amount from 20 girls?! Now you're saying that you "aim" to earn such and from 30 girls? Hmmmm...!

And as far as you being a low-ranking runner - you yourself said as much previously!
In fact you stated "...Anyway I am just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline...." in your post http://sbfsg.net/showthr...8817&page=1600
Or is this yet another example about how "economical" you are with the truth?

Anyway, OK - a wise senior from here once advised me not to be so persistent on stealth agents as you guys are protecting your living and will fight tooth and nail.
So .... I'll lay off you for now.

Just understand that I WILL be back on if you go too far out of line again.
Fair enough?
SEAJ
I posted "for your info, having 20 coyotes will get a min of at least 1.5k a week. I am aiming for 30 consistently working for me everyday to get another figure. I did not reveal how many coyotes I have right now. See? Maybe my English too lousy that's why some samsters can't understand.

Yup this close friend of mine is my ex gik. She is overseeing taking care of everything. She helps me for work in Sg as well. It's vice versa. If it turns out successful, naturally I would love to be a sit back partner while she does the operations. Nobody can work alone on such a large scale operations. Especially handling a few bars. I'm not sure what u are thinking but u need people to take care, so the calculations and etc. having 30 girls all under yourself and stingy to hire someone to do some easy stuff? Then everyday I need to run in between the several bars? I still need time to go gclubs and find models send Sg leh.

Do as u deem fit. Sibey Lor so he say u. one of my chat friends I met told me.
U can think what u want. I cannot control what u think or say. I only explain once to u. U can get what I say. It's not my problem.