View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I posted "for your info, having 20 .....Do as u deem fit. Sibey Lor so he say u. one of my chat friends I met told me.
U can think what u want. I cannot control what u think or say. I only explain once to u. U can get what I say. It's not my problem.
Sibey Lor huh?
Ahhh... apparently you want to still keep at it huh?

The twisting around, the double meanings, the outright nonsense!

One day talking about "...just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline.." then another day stating you're already earning SGD 6k/month running 20 coyotes and going to G-clubs, then back-tracking and saying you're only "aiming" for the amount and with 30 gals and now talking again about "...work alone on such a large scale operations.." And oh, of course again about going to G-Clubs!

Keep it up bub - let's see what you got!
SEAJ