View Single Post
Old 13-04-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
When u resort to calling me child rapist without evidence, u are already losing ur case.
.......Where u got the info from? PM? Or hearsay? Show me the prove. Then at least I can say u are been mis-lead... No... Never once I saw u proving any thing to defend ur call. ..
I must be crazy.
Good God!
Seriously?
You really want to revisit this?
OK.
Please read a C+P from my thread – and yeah, YOU are the goon and paedophilic rapist I wrote and provided full evidence about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
WHY THE EVENTS IN CP THREAD WAS CLOSED. http://sbfsg.net/showthr...cp&pag e=1064
Their attack was relentless and came from all sides – the Taikors, their acolytes who sides with them pathetically thinking that there’s some kind of honor doing so, their various clones and of course their goons. But the more they attacked, the more adamant I became that the truth must prevail. Chief amongst these goons is one particular idiot who has the full backing of – and probably instructions from the taikors to go full blast in his attacks. So much so that I started researching him and found out - and have more than amply proven from HIS OWN postings and admissions - that he is not only a rapist, but also a paedophile. Worse, again from their own postings, the taikors and some members of the Club 211 apparently not only knew of the sick proclivities of this goon, they were actually complicit and been actual enablers of this monster. So naturally the whole thread needed to be closed as such crimes are favored by authorities to pursue and popular with citizens when successfully prosecuted. The very fact that the CP thread was closed should indicate that all I say is true.
For those of you who do not want to read through all the gory details, just reading from post 15980 on this link will confirm that I HAVE more than adequately provided the evidence that Prcsytlover is a sick paedophilic child rapist http://sbfsg.net/showthr...cp&pag e=1066

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-04-2015 at 01:58 AM.