Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Monica

MONICA
(L28 H37)

LOOKS
Monica is a pretty girl in an ah lian kind of way. Big eyes and full lips, she wears a lot of make up. Good complexion. Some of her front teeth are chipped but all of them are there and accounted for, no gaps. Her hair is long, straight and black with some brown streaks. She is attractive and looks early to mid-20s.

BODY
Monica is shapely. Some natural milk, c-cups. Tasty char siew bao. She has tan brown skin and a good butt for doggie. She isn’t very tall, around 1.53m. She told me she put on some weight after coming back from leave (All the girls say that) but her body still looks good. Similar body type and size to Blue Diamond, Celine, Sui Xian and Zhen Zhen. No tattoos.

SERVICE
She is a newbie but I was surprised by her good attitude and service level.

The shower is a just a soap and wash. Nothing interesting. On the bed, Monica starts you off with a sweet little kiss and then its straight to a BBBJ. No catbath or AJ, which didn’t bother me, she got right down to business. The BBBJ was good. Strong suction and some licking of my dong it got me good and ready for the FJ. I positioned her in 69 and enjoyed her BBBJ until I was ready for the FJ.

Monica is pretty energetic and responsive during the FJ. She is willing to try any position and will not lay there like a dead fish. Her acting is pretty good and the stereo doesn’t sound fake. We had good chemistry so the session was enjoyable.

BJ
The BBBJ was good. Strong suction and some variations in technique. It was basically a straight suck with her laying between your legs. I think she could improve to a CIM girl once she has a bit more experience. A decent BBBJ for a new girl.

RECOMMENDATION
I liked Monica and will definitely RTF. I would recommend her for Bros who like shorter girls with tan skin and a shapely body.

She reminded me a little of the retired Summer. Similar body type except Monica doesn’t have any tattoos and not as flirtatious as Summer.

Worth a shot if you are looking for a cute newbie.