Old 14-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
Jetfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sandra

Another day another bonk... needed to release and headed down to my favourite house.

After going thru a list of MIAs and feeling rather sian liao, OKT said I recommend this chiao gal for me... In came Sandra after 10 mins and after scanning her head to toe, I said ok.

Sandra is a petite gal with a pretty face. Hour glass shape with some cellulite behind her thighs... but which means there's meat on her ass for doggy... hehehe

SOP bath which she took extra attention to my didi but no action. When I was drying myself, I saw her applying KY, which I called out to her " dun put too much... " she laughed and said how I know... That sort of broke the ice between us...

On to the bed, I asked front or back... she stacked 2 pillows up and asked me to lay doggy style... hmmm... different... She then spread my asscheeks and proceeded to assrim me. One word... shiok... she spent several heavenly minutes probing my hole... sigh...

Back to the front, she catbath me from ears to knee. She took her time to lick my pubic area, refusing to reach my didi... Then she gently took my didi into her warm mouth... sigh... felt like my gf indeed...
I then asked if cum too fast, can go for 2nd round? She asked if I want 2 rounds... I said her 'kong fu' so good, I may cum fast fast...

She smiled and proceeded to suck me harder... shit... I was counting sheeps in my mind to control man.... she then slipped the raincoat on and sat on me... After a few strokes, we changed to missionary. I pumped fast and furious into her while kissing her. I cum not long after.

She washed me up and prepared for 2nd round... I was surprised. I was only testing water and she actually complied. This time, she BBBJ me and tried to wake my didi up... alas... am getting old, so didi couldn't wake up again despite her hard work. I told her to stop and we just cuddled in our birthday suit until time up.

Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 7/10
Tits - 32B
Catbath - 8/10 (with her thick warm tongue licking all over... shiok)
AR - 9/10
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10 ( moans like real )
RTF - Yes ... great GFE