View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: BJ queens of Petain

For the past 5 or 6 months, i was like bro teo ken – afraid to try miki because of that “attitude” issue. So, i avoided miki and went for other wls.

My experience with miki started off with initial frustration. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, i bucked up enough courage to try her. That afternoon, i was the only one waiting. Then door opened, 1 uncle came out and moved off. i knocked, and stepped in thru the half-open door. Miki was talking on her mobile. She said something to me, but i couldn’t make out anything. She seemed to be telling me - no, cannot. She also gestured to me to go away. That was my frustration. i was thinking – could it be a brother, or her regular, had booked her earlier, and just called to say he is now walking over to her room? i was not convinced that miki rejected me without any good reason. You see, i am an average man, no looks, but also not ugly.

So, the following week i went to find miki again. This time i was lucky - door open. Went in and paid up. She smiled, we talked. No attitude at all. The session went on well. Miki looked young, slim, fair, with wonderful boobs (B to B+) sexy, and highly desirable. The sex part included some unusual and pleasant surprises for me. End result – i was fully satisfied, and left her room a happy man.