Old 20-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Starckhol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Reached at about 7 p.m yesterday at Geylang Lor 14 the Japanese look alike House, Forgot the number.
Anyway ask the OKT any good recommendations, after waiting for 5 mins a not bad looking gal came. Went up with her to the room with a red chair that can have many sex positions.

After undressing by ourselves went to the bathroom, inside there she straight away bathe me first then give me a good BBBJ. After bathing and drying up, proceed for action. I told her I wanted 2 shots as I cum quite fast and she said no problem. Okay first shot, she ride me wild for 5 mins and change to missionary to finish her up. Not much actions for first shot.

After resting for 5mins, she turn me around and started AJ, her tougue started licking away like no tommorrow and a few jerk in. My body started trembling and cock stand up straight away. Me now on doggie position and from there she lick all the way up to my DiDi and gave me a good BBBJ plus DeepThroat. Then switch to 69 and I put 2 fingers in her pussy can hear her moanings, Yes Baby, Yes... Urggg ... Urgggg. Yes Darling.... Urgggg...
This Gal is wild man....

Cannot Tanhan liao, ask her to cap me and pust her on all fours and started to pump her lond and hard. Her moans really turns me on.... Argggg....Arggg Darling... Baby.... Argggg... Second shot can tahan longer, see the red chair quite fun to play with then tell her go there.... Ask her to sit on the chair and spread her legs wide with each leg on one side.... Then pump her hard on the chair while me on standing position..... After about 5 mins of hard pumping can tell both of us about to cum.... She keep on encouraging me to pump faster and harder.... Baby, faster....harder.... I'm going to cum.... Then a few more thrust I cum for a second time..... Can feel her pussy muscle cramp a bit.... Very Shiok..... Then proceed to bathe and talk cock for a while and she massage my back and legs for me.

Times up.... 1 hour well spent plus good SEX!!!!!!

Name : YanZhi, Penang
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 32B I suppose
BBBJ : 8/10
AJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Moaning : 8.5/10