View Single Post
Old 17-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro, think reading too much MRs get you too hyped up already and maybe ur heart already with another MLs

Sometime also happened to me when I read too much MRs then go liao like not as 'wonderful' as those MRs But at least it overall a good session~

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Had a session with the red hot Mint last week but I found the experience to be a bit muted.

It had been a while since I felt so excited about meeting a ML, so much so that my heart was beating very fast while driving over (since I only had one coffee that day, the heart palpitation was not caused by caffeine). I was running late but this lass was very patient.

I was pleased with what I saw when she opened the door. She looks pretty much like her photos (though I think she seems to look better in photos). Everything else went pretty much like what other bros have experienced, the assisted stripping and varied HJ skills. I quite like her look and nubile body, especially her nicely shaped tits and pink nipples (reminds me of the ex-MZ Coco and the just departed Yao Yao. I love this kind of lanky nubile frame). Finished the session off in 69 looking at and enjoying her pink jewel. She was accommodating and even offered to take lesser because I was late. Of course I wouldn't have any of that.

Despite the above, somehow I felt that the GFE as exclaimed by many bros here was lacking. I didn't feel overwhelmed (or maybe my 功力 has leveled up) or KC-ed. My gauge for KC would be that I would probably visit once a week or so, but I don't feel the impulse to make a RTM as of now.

I have to say this is no fault of Mint. It may be just that I engaged her for the first time etc. May indeed try her again to see if the GFE is better. Have fun!