View Single Post
Old 26-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wow. Haven't check this thread for 3 weeks ...... so happening .....so many posts to read ...... so many new gals to keep track of ........

Seems like flavour of the month for the more experienced gals are Paris, Moon and Cassie. My quick 2 cents on these 3 gals:

Paris -- not SYT. Sweet lady. Fair smooth skin. Massage skill is above average. Autoroam coverage very good. Managed to go under the black panty. Hee hee. HJ is not bad but I feel lack that sensual feel. Her location and setup of her workplace is interesting.

Moon -- RTM her a few times already. And she has definitely improved. As per her preference not to say too much just that Moon is Good. Roaming etc depends on chemistry.

Cassie -- tried her on her previous stint. Looks cute. Cute demeanor too. Body not as slender as I like but still not bad. Massage she got put in effort and eager to learn and improve. HJ not so experienced back then but she is hardworking. I think she get wet easily one ...... haha.

These 3 are worth a try if u haven't try them. If only NingNing is still around ......

And now on to the new gals and RTM Moon for me .....