View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
Suci is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuci is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Went to get a bottle yest. Instructions were given so I followed them when I tried it last night.

Took half a pill awhile later after dinner and within half an hour can feel my bro being more "alive". Was with my partner so we started making out. Erections are definitely MUCH harder than usual. Sex was slightly longer than usual.

After cumming, had a smoke and usually that's the end of me but my partner was fooling around with me Abit and another erection came. I felt it gettin harder and harder as she sucked on it n play with it with her tongue. So soon we had sex. She commented that she can feel a "FULLER" penis inside her and she liked it. Nonetheless, she was turned on by this and was much wetter than her usual self.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I didn't feel much side effects though I was told that some people will experience some slight side effects. Will definitely continue using it to enjoy my sex more.
Tried the new formula. Just as good if not better. Took half yesterday evening n up till now, still can a hard on easily with very hard dick. Effects take longer time to wear off I guess. Really good for marathon sessions.

Highly recommended!